Performance And Application Comparison Between Large Pe Jaw Crusher And European Jaw CrusherLast Update:2020-05-10 15:08:33
Jaw crusher is one of the essential equipment in ore crushing line, and it is a common primary crusher. Its crushing chamber is composed of two jaw plates, the moving jaw and the static jaw. By simulating the movement of the two jaws of animals, the materials are squeezed, rubbed and rolled in the crushing chamber to complete the material crushing operation. It is suitable for medium size crushing of various ores and bulk materials with an ideal compressive strength of 320MPa. After years of development, our company provides two series of jaw crushers, namely PE jaw crusher and Pew European jaw crusher. Many customers ask us about the similarities and differences between them. Next, I will make a simple comparison from their characteristics and design.
First of all, analyze their similarities. They are all designed by our engineers for many years. They are made of high-quality steel castings with heavy-duty manufacturing process, ensuring the precision of machine parts and the stability of equipment. The two series of crushers are made of materials with strong compression resistance and wear resistance, which greatly extends the service life of the machine. The jaw crusher has advanced crushing principle, the proportion of cubes in the finished products is obviously increased, there are less needle and flake particles, and the particle size is more uniform.
Let's analyze their differences. PE jaw crusher is suitable for crushing all kinds of ores and materials with compressive strength less than 320MPa. Gasket regulating system is adopted at the discharge port, and its lubrication method is manual lubrication. Pew jaw crusher is a new type crusher developed on the basis of traditional jaw crusher. Its crushing chamber adopts "V" structure, effectively increasing the crushing area. Its compressive strength is less than 280mpa, adopting wedge-shaped adjustment device and equipped with hydraulic lubrication system, which is more in line with the automatic production demand of customers.
We provide various types of large jaw crushers, which are widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railway, water conservancy, chemical industry, refractory and ceramics industries. Compared with other crushers of the same specification, we use larger and more durable eccentric shaft bearings to make them have higher bearing capacity and ensure their reliability.
After long-term technical research and international exchanges, the quality and technical content of Caesar's products have reached the first-class level in the world, and have been widely recognized and praised in the international market; the products are exported to more than 160 countries, such as the United States, Russia, etcGet Price Now
- Various Uses Of Hammer Crusher In Human Life
- Problems In Purchasing Impact Crusher
- The Price Of Model 69 Jaw Crusher Is High Or Low
- Mobile Hydraulic Crusher
- The Reason And Solution Of High Temperature Of Kaolin Mill Equipment
- Determination Of Mix Proportion Parameters Of Recycled Aggregate Concrete
- How To Improve The Production Efficiency Of Superfine Mill In Material Processing
- Technical Innovation Of Pex250 × 1000 Jaw Crusher
- How Does The Kaolin Mill Work
- Factors Influencing The Price Of Moving Cone Crusher
- What Are The Reasons For The Low Output Of Bauxite Mill
- Design Optimization Scheme For Improving Production Efficiency Of Pebble Sand Crusher In Zhejiang Province
- 200 Ton Gravel Line Per Hour
- Common Ore Material Characteristics In Sand Production Line
- What Are The Preferential Manufacturers Of Sand Crusher In China
- What Do You Know About The Blade Of Kaolin Mill
- The Relationship Between The Output Of Bentonite Mill And The Moisture Content Of Processed Materials
- Mini Jaw Crusher For Laboratory Small Investment
- Dust Control In The Production Process Of Pcl Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
- The Parameters Of Pe600x900 Crusher Are Complex