Introduction To The Performance Characteristics Of The Powerful Double Shaft CrusherLast Update:2020-05-06 20:39:20
When it comes to biaxial crusher, let's first understand its development history. It originated from the European continent in the 1980s. The purpose of the design is for the treatment of domestic waste and industrial waste. Because of the high level of industrial development in Europe at that time, the output of industrial waste was very large, and it was in urgent need of treatment, so the double axle crusher was born. Biaxial crusher was introduced to China in the 1990s, and developed rapidly from scratch. It has been widely used in domestic waste, industrial waste, biomass, medical waste crushing and other industries.
The powerful double axis crusher plays an important role in the recycling of industrial waste and construction waste. Biaxial crusher is also called biaxial shear crusher because it can cut, extrude and tear materials into small size materials. The appearance of biaxial crusher makes up the shortcomings of hammer crusher and jaw crusher. Hammer crusher, jaw crusher can only crush coal, salt, gypsum, brick, limestone and other brittle and hard materials. The biaxial crusher can crush soft and tough materials such as clothes, branches, wood, films, plastic buckets, electronic waste and medical waste, so as to recycle them. This is also a propaganda angle of many double axis crusher manufacturers - multi-functional material crushing machinery and equipment.
The working principle of the double shaft crusher is as follows: the double shaft crusher is driven by electric motor or hydraulic motor, and the special alloy steel is used to make cutting tools. It is controlled by programmable logic controller. It can automatically reverse when encountering hard objects, and the discharge size can be designed according to the user's requirements. Generally, the speed of the cutter shaft is 10-70 rpm, and the high speed of the motor is reduced to the low speed of the cutter shaft through the reducer. Therefore, the low speed double shaft crusher has the characteristics of high torque, energy saving, low voice, low dust, etc.
At present, biaxial crusher is widely used in construction waste, industrial waste, domestic waste, municipal waste, garden waste, medical waste, kitchen waste, biomass crushing and other fields. To achieve the purpose of reducing waste capacity, recycling, beautifying the urban environment and improving the quality of people's living environment, it is called "the conquering star of urban waste".
After long-term technical research and international exchanges, the quality and technical content of Caesar's products have reached the first-class level in the world, and have been widely recognized and praised in the international market; the products are exported to more than 160 countries, such as the United States, Russia, etcGet Price Now
- Cone Crusher As The Main Force In Tailings Treatment And Reuse
- Pay Attention To The Following Points When Purchasing Kaolin Grinder
- Adjust Crusher Configuration To Match Granite Specification Ex Factory Price
- Excellent Performance Of Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
- What Are The Potential Safety Hazards In The Production Line Of Silicon Ore Crusher
- Why The Fan Of Bauxite Mill Heats Up
- What Should We Pay Attention To When Choosing Accessories For Bauxite Mill
- What Are The Factors That Cause The Output Of Bentonite Mill Not Up To The Standard
- What Are The Models Of Medium Sized Gravel Crushers
- Raymond Mill Was In Service 23 Years Ago
- The Reason And Solution For The Failure Of Bentonite Mill
- What Are The Functions Of The Main Accessories In The Kaolin Mill
- Comparative Analysis Of Performance And Price Of Shanghai Shibang Cone Crusher
- How To Choose The Equipment According To The Design Instruction Drawing Of Impact Crusher
- Solution To The Noise Of Bauxite Mill
- There Are Several Points For Attention In The Use Of Kaolin Mill
- Investigation On The Material Weight And Speed Of Jaw Crusher By Jaw Crusher Manufacturer
- Advantages Of Mobile Crushing Station
- The Installation Dimension Of Jaw Crusher Shall Fully Conform To The Installation Principle And Process Of Jaw Crusher
- How Much Is The Stone Crusher That Can Produce 200 Tons And 500 Tons Per Hour