Instructions For Maintenance Of Crusher Used In Coal MineLast Update:2020-05-07 10:50:11
With the continuous development of China's coal industry, mining is becoming more and more modern chemical industry, most of which use coal mine underground crusher for operation, which improves the position of the equipment in the market. The crusher is mainly used in the mining work of the coal industry, which greatly promotes the development of the coal industry in China. In the process of using the equipment, operators need to pay attention to the details of maintenance. Below for you to introduce the coal mine underground crusher maintenance matters.
In the process of working with the crusher in the coal mine, the operator stopped the machine and checked it regularly. No matter what kind of material is crushed, the operator should stop the machine regularly to check the internal wear of the equipment, especially the central feeding pipe, cone cap, impeller upper and lower runner lining plates and other places that are easy to wear. For parts with serious wear, they must be replaced or repaired in time. At the same time, the operator should also put the lubrication of all components of the downhole crusher in the front position, and regularly check the condition of the lubricating oil.
When the underground crusher operates for more than 2000 hours, the operator must open the main shaft to clean the bearing. When it works for 7200 hours, it needs to replace the new bearing to ensure the normal and orderly operation of the equipment. Operators also need to check the drive belt of the equipment regularly, because the normal operation of the equipment is the credit of the drive belt. Ensure that the conveyor belt of the underground crusher is properly tightened and evenly stressed. If it is found that the conveyor belt of the underground crusher is seriously worn, it needs to be replaced in time. Otherwise, there will be more serious consequences.
In addition, in order to ensure the long-term normal operation of the crusher used in the coal mine, in addition to the correct operation and maintenance of the equipment, it also needs to carry out planned maintenance work, mainly including minor repair, medium repair and overhaul of the equipment. Excellent when the equipment is operated for about 1-3 months, the interval of minor repair is about 1-2 years, and the overhaul cycle is relatively longer, mainly replacing the vulnerable parts and core components of the underground crusher, the general cycle is about 5 years.
After long-term technical research and international exchanges, the quality and technical content of Caesar's products have reached the first-class level in the world, and have been widely recognized and praised in the international market; the products are exported to more than 160 countries, such as the United States, Russia, etcGet Price Now
- Professional European Jaw Crusher
- In Depth Understanding Of The Technical Requirements For The Operation And Driving Of Track Type Rock Crusher
- What Are The Domestic Crusher Manufacturers
- Selection Skill Of Pe100x60 Jaw Crusher
- How To Guarantee The Working Efficiency Of Reversible Impact Hammer Crusher
- What Factors Will Affect The Output Of Bentonite Mill
- Equipment Configuration And Price Of Weathered Rock Crushing Production Line
- What Are The Best Ways To Improve The Efficiency Of High Fineness Grinding Machine
- How Much Is The Equipment Of The Sand Quarry
- Mobile Hammer Crusher Manufacturer
- The Trend Of Green Mine
- The Price Of Pcl Straight Crusher Is High Or Low
- Analysis Of The Function Of The Blade System Of The Kaolin Mill
- Analysis Of The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Hubei Stone Breaker In Application
- How To Effectively Control The Dust In The Secondary Crushing Equipment Of Large Ore
- How Much Is The Solid Waste Construction Waste Crushing Equipment
- Operation Error Of Foundation Installation Of Pe900x1200 Jaw Crusher
- Epc Of Equipment Environmental Protection Project
- Jaw Crusher Manufacturer
- A Famous Crusher Factory In China Teaches You How To Repair Parts