How To Realize Environmental Protection In Sand And Stone Dry Process And Wet ProcessLast Update:2020-05-14 05:36:49
How to realize environmental protection in sand and stone production process? Under normal circumstances, our sand and aggregate production will adopt a dry process with little environmental impact. This method saves water, because dry sand uses very little water and basically does not use water other than spray dust. However, no matter what kind of production process is used, it should be carried out on the premise of environmental protection.
Dry production refers to the fact that the whole production line basically does not need water. In addition to individual processes, it uses spray and dusting to use water. This technology is mostly used in the northern part of China, and the semi dry method is used in the southern part of our country. That is to say, there is no water in the process of crushing and crushing, and the washing and washing process will be washed by sand washing machine. On the premise of meeting the technical requirements of concrete aggregate, the design of sand and stone processing process should try to choose the dry process with relatively light environmental impact.
Generally, the coarse crushing, medium crushing and fine crushing modes are used in the dry production of artificial aggregate. The sand making equipment selected in the dry production, or the vertical shaft impact crusher, requires that the feed particle size is less than 50 mm. After two-stage crushing, the sand and stone with the particle size less than 50 mm can be directly entered into the VSI sand making machine, thus simplifying the process flow. In order to reduce the noise and dust of dry production, the sand and stone processing plant will adopt the full dry production in order to meet the environmental protection requirements. The whole production line is fully sealed design. The dust produced is recycled by fan and dust collector, and screened by screening equipment. This kind of sand processing system can be considered to be fully sealed and environmentally friendly for crushing and screening equipment.
In the wet production of sand and stone, if the wet mode is adopted, the water content of sand is relatively high, generally about 15%, which will affect the mix proportion of concrete to a certain extent, but it will bring difficulties to the production of cushion materials, because the water content of the finished sand cushion materials is about 3%. At present, some methods are mainly mixing adjustment process, water washing and stone washing process for screen surface. For semi-finished sand, wheel type sand washing machine or spiral sand washing machine is used to wash away redundant stone powder or soil first, but a large number of useful fine particles are lost in the washing process. In order to reduce the discharge of stone powder, these particles can be recovered. When selecting wet production process, it is necessary to Adopt reasonable wastewater treatment process to make comprehensive use of wastewater and waste residue, turn waste into treasure, reduce waste residue disposal as far as possible, and make it meet the environmental protection requirements.
According to the current implementation of various production projects, with the continuous improvement of production equipment and technology, the dry aggregate production system is mainly used in construction, water conservancy and Hydropower Engineering and other industries. Combined with the advantages and disadvantages of the dry and wet method, the semi-dry sand production process has obvious implementation effect in the nuclear power plant. Environmental protection sand aggregate is required for each project, and the enterprise should implement it in combination with the specific situation.
After long-term technical research and international exchanges, the quality and technical content of Caesar's products have reached the first-class level in the world, and have been widely recognized and praised in the international market; the products are exported to more than 160 countries, such as the United States, Russia, etcGet Price Now
- Safety Operation Rules And Instructions For Jaw Crusher
- Sincere Service Of Zhenpin Equipment
- New Type Cf Impact Crusher For Stone Processing
- Environmental Protection Tax Promotes Enterprises To Implement Environmental Protection Emission Reduction And Environmental Protection Equipment And Becomes A Hot Commodity
- How To Make The Operation Of Large Stone Crushing Equipment More Safe And Reliable
- What Are The 250 Ton Stone Sand Making Equipment
- Energy Saving Crusher
- How Much Does It Cost To Produce The Stone Machine
- Sp100x100 Jawbone Operation Specification
- How Much Is Needed For 20000 Tons Of Machine Made Sand Per Day
- Working Principle Of Three Generation Sand Making Machine
- Price Of New Machine Made Sand Production Line
- Brief Introduction Of Construction Waste Crushing Station
- High Dust Removal Efficiency Of Yulin Crusher
- How To Choose A High Quality Fine Grinding Machine
- Zhuzhou Stone Crusher Factory Teaches You How To Effectively Reduce The Wear Of Vulnerable Parts
- What Are The Accessories Of The Whole Production Line Of Stone Crusher
- Size And Specification Of Discharge Of Complete Equipment Of Control Macadam Production Line
- Ore Crushing Machine
- China's Mining Machinery Industry Moves Towards China's Intelligent Manufacturing