Explanation Of Design Structure Foundation Of CrusherLast Update:2020-05-12 12:45:00
There are many kinds of crushers on the market, but the structure of crushers is basically the same. The eccentric shaft of the crusher drives the movement of the moving cone and the vertical shaft together. The movement of the eccentric sleeve needs to be driven by the horizontal shaft and the belt pulley. When the eccentric sleeve rotates, a conical surface is drawn with the shaft as the center, so that the moving cone can be measured, sometimes it is close to the stationary cone, sometimes it is far away, so that the material can be broken under the crushing mechanism. Users can choose the granularity of materials to be broken according to the actual needs.
The material falls into the crushing chamber through the distribution plate, which is driven by the vertical axis. It is an important part of the crusher structure. It can evenly distribute the material around the cone, so that the material can be fully broken. The crusher can meet the different requirements of multiple users for material size, and adjust the width of ore discharge opening by letting the fixed cone rise or fall. The structural parts of each crusher are made of cast steel, and the moving and fixed cones are lined with manganese steel plates, so as to protect the cones from wear. However, the worn liners can be replaced with new ones.
The basic difference of many crushing mechanisms lies in the shape of the moving cone and the fixed cone. Generally speaking, the short head crusher has shorter moving cone and fixed cone, longer parallel belt, smaller inlet and outlet. Therefore, using this kind of crusher can get more detailed finished products, which is also the ideal choice for users who need smaller finished particles. For other crushers, due to the different design of the crusher, the range of crushed materials and the size of the finished product particle size are different, so users can choose the suitable crusher according to their actual situation.
The above is the relevant content of the basic explanation of the design structure of the crusher. I hope you can understand the basic knowledge of the crusher through this article. At present, there are many types and models of crusher. As a crusher user, only a comprehensive understanding of the crusher mechanism can make better use of it to create more benefits.
After long-term technical research and international exchanges, the quality and technical content of Caesar's products have reached the first-class level in the world, and have been widely recognized and praised in the international market; the products are exported to more than 160 countries, such as the United States, Russia, etcGet Price Now
- New Mining Crusher Leads The New Development Of Mining Machinery Industry
- Some Points For Attention In Daily Maintenance Of Crusher Equipment For Gold Ore
- How Many Tons Does The Sand Machine Produce In An Hour
- What Are The Processing Equipment Of Diabase
- Development Prospect Of Construction Waste Crusher
- How To Choose Vertical Ring Hammer Crusher
- What Is The Price Of The Impact Crusher Produced By The Impact Crusher Manufacturer
- How Should We Do Well In The Maintenance Of High Fineness Mill
- Materials Capacity And Market Prospect
- Analysis Of Components Of 600 × 900 Jaw Crusher
- Tightening The Ban On River Sand Mining
- What Factors Should Be Considered When Purchasing Superfine Raymond Mill
- How Much Is A Superfine Raymond Grinder
- Development Status Of Zibo Impact Crusher
- Simple Structure Of Coke Crushing Equipment
- Crushing Equipment Used In Gravel Sand Production Line
- Safety Operation Rules And Instructions For Jaw Crusher
- How Much Is A Stone Crushing And Sand Making Machine In The Quarry
- The Important But Not Easy To Notice Place Of Kaolin Mill In Use
- What Kind Of Crusher Is Commonly Used For Iron Ore